Let’s talk about your needs
19 Poleczki street
NIP: 951 248 16 68
Call us or write to
+48 22 18 21 111
+48 22 18 21 112
+48 539 548 418
+48 787 140 650
for the media
Head of the External Communications Team
Do you have a question?
Find direct contact
- Łukasiewicz – Institute of Industrial Chemistry of prof. Ignacy Mościcki
- Łukasiewicz – Institute of Electrical Engineering
- Łukasiewicz – Institute of Aviation
- Łukasiewicz – Institute of Precision Mechanics
- Łukasiewicz – Institute of Mechanised Construction and Rock Mining
- Łukasiewicz – Institute for Organisation and Management in Industry “Orgmasz”
- Łukasiewicz – Institute of Organic Industry
- Łukasiewicz – Institute for Sustainable Technologies
- Łukasiewicz – Institute of Microelectronics and Photonics
- Łukasiewicz – Tele and Radio Research Institute
- Łukasiewicz – Industrial Institute of Automation and Measurements PIAP
- Łukasiewicz – Industrial Automotive Institute
- Łukasiewicz – Institute of Iron Metallurgy of Stanisław Staszic
- Łukasiewicz – Institute of Non-Ferrous Metals
- Łukasiewicz – Institute of Electrical Drives and Machines KOMEL
- Łukasiewicz – Institute of Welding
- Łukasiewicz – Institute of Medical Technology and Equipment
- Łukasiewicz – Institute of Innovative Technologies EMAG
Materials for download
Multimedia are made available based on the licence Creative Commons International Recognition of Copyright 4.0
Please mark photos with “photo by Łukasiewicz Research Network” and include a link to our website: https://lukasiewicz.gov.pl/
Do you have more questions?
If you have unanswered questions, send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
R&D, research, and development mean acquiring know-how concerning products, technologies, or processes and carrying out theoretical analyses, systematic studies, or experiments, including experimental production, technical testing of products or processes, providing necessary equipment, and obtaining intellectual property rights for the results of the works.
We are a public institution, and our main objective is to increase the competitiveness of Polish companies. The whole process of servicing companies within the framework of the Łukasiewicz Challenge System is free. We analyze challenges without charging any fees, prepare solution proposals and organize teleconferences with the participation of the clients and authors of the ideas. The terms of cooperation are only negotiated when the entrepreneur concludes a specific contract for implementing R&D work with the selected team of experts.
Entrepreneurs often know how a problem should be solved but need more resources. In this sense, all you need is an idea, which Łukasiewicz’s scientists and engineers will help to implement.
If you need a solution already developed by Łukasiewicz (a ready product), our staff will contact you within five working days with an offer. It is similar in the case of testing and certification. However, if you are looking for support in an R&D project, you wait 15 working days for our proposals. The timing of the R&D project remains an individual issue – we need to know many parameters to specify this. This is what meetings between Łukasiewicz’s experts and the entrepreneur are for.
Nothing pleases us more than the results of joint works. Every solution developed at Łukasiewicz is intended to benefit the client, and this is most easily achieved by working together at the early stages of a project.